Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours (Monday – Friday)
Salary: £16,000 – £20,000 per annum depending on experience
Are you looking for a rewarding and inspiring career?
Are you a qualified IT professional with relevant qualifications (Level 4 apprenticeship or equivalent)?
Do you have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working on an IT Support Helpdesk?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to challenge, grow and develop personally and professionally, whilst also having a direct impact on the development and continuous improvement of our IT function?
Do you want to join a forward thinking, innovative organisation that is passionate about transforming the perception of apprenticeships?
Would you like to join an organisation passionate about creating opportunities for young people in one of the fastest growing industries in the world, creating apprenticeship opportunities that are #ChangingFutures?
If so, our 1st Line IT Support Engineer vacancy could be the perfect fit for you!
Baltic Training Services were the first apprenticeship training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution.
Our vision is to champion change and to constantly look to the future. We want to transform the way people recruit, to change the way people learn and to positively shift the perception of apprenticeships.
By using technology to teach technology, we deliver flexible and dynamic learning where our audience lives most: online. But as impressive as technology is, it needs a human touch. People are more than ones and zeroes and we pride ourselves on our warm, attentive approach to apprentices and employers. Changing lives is a big responsibility, we handle it with care. There is a reason we were awarded a rating of “Distinction” from the Institute of Customer Service.
What we’ll offer you:
If you are looking for a rewarding and inspiring company, then Baltic is the one for you. As part of this role you will work with a passionate team of Assessors, all of whom thrive in the motivating and fast paced environment. We’ll also offer you:
- An uplifting culture and the tools to succeed and be the best versions of yourself
- Many social events including awards nights to celebrate team achievements, quarterly charity fundraising days and a Christmas party not to be missed!
- Aspiring progression opportunities and growth plans.
- Baltic Training offers continuous training for everyone, and promotes progression opportunities across the business. A robust induction plan is made for our new recruits that provides them with the knowledge, tools and skills to demonstrate the Baltic Behaviours.
About the Job
As a 1st Line IT Support Engineer, you will act as the first point of contact in provision of technical helpdesk support to all end users of the Baltic Group.
You will work collaboratively with other 1st Line Engineers, 1st Line Engineer Lead and IT Manager to deliver outstanding service to our internal customers via a helpdesk ticketing system model. Within which you can expect to:
- Provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web based platforms and in person;
- Responsibility for monitoring and maintaining the Company computer, infrastructure and communication systems and networks;
- Providing technical support to resolve any system outages, issues, updates or changes;
- Working collaboratively to deliver technical support during system installations and integrations; and
- Working with our 3rd Line IT Support Provider to find the appropriate and timely solutions focused outcomes.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our mission #BETHEFUTURE, apply today with the above application form.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive working environment, we positively encourage applications from under represented communities and minority groups.