During the early part of 2015 Baltic Training under went an Ofsted inspection. After a week of intense observation we received excellent feedback on our training and facilities. We were rated as “Good” across the board with outstanding elements.
- A high proportion of apprentices and classroom-based learners are successful in gaining their qualifications, with an outstanding proportion of apprentices gaining qualifications within agreed timescales. Learners develop particularly good skills for work that employers value very highly.
- A good proportion of learners gain jobs, promotions at work, pay rises or progress to further education. Standards of work are very high.
- Teaching and learning are good with innovative, use of information learning technologies.
- The selection and recruitment process that matches learners to employers for work experience and apprenticeships is outstanding.
- Staff and managers have an excellent understanding of employers’ priorities and those of the labour market around the country that they use particularly well to design bespoke training.
- Leaders’ strategic planning is very effective. This has a significant positive impact on extending the range of provision for learners.