Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours (Monday – Friday)
Salary: Starting £18,000 rising £20,000 per annum (on successful completion of probation)
Are you prone to a new challenge?
Do you have experience working in a sales, consultancy or customer service role?
Are you dynamic, dependable and looking for an organisation that you can grow with?
Would you like to make a real difference supporting government agendas and helping businesses to develop?
If so, our exciting Business Consultant vacancy could be the perfect fit for you!
Baltic Training Services were the first apprenticeship training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution.
Our vision is to champion change and to constantly look to the future. We want to transform the way people recruit, to change the way people learn and to positively shift the perception of apprenticeships.
By using technology to teach technology, we deliver flexible and dynamic learning where our audience lives most: online. But as impressive as technology is, it needs a human touch. People are more than ones and zeroes and we pride ourselves on our warm, attentive approach to apprentices and employers. Changing lives is a big responsibility, we handle it with care. There is a reason we were awarded a rating of “Distinction” from the Institute of Customer Service.
What we’ll offer you:
If you are looking for a rewarding and inspiring company, then Baltic is the one of you. As part of this role you will work with a passionate team of Consultants, all of whom thrive in the motivating and fast paced environment. We’ll also offer you:
- An uplifting culture and the tools to succeed and be the best versions of yourself
- Many social events including awards nights to celebrate team achievements, quarterly charity fundraising days and a Christmas party not to be missed!
- Aspiring progression opportunities and growth plans.
- Baltic Training offers continuous training for everyone, and promotes the progression opportunities across the business. A robust induction plan is made for our new recruits that provides them with the knowledge, tools and skills to demonstrate the Baltic Behaviours.
About the Job
- As a Business Consultant you will identify and prospect businesses within a dedicated territory to provide advice and guidance on apprenticeships and help them to understand the benefits of investing in apprenticeships.
- You will be required to contact businesses in a professional manner over the phone as well as being innovative with social media, in particular with LinkedIn, whilst using a multitude of techniques to attract employers such as email and candidates.
- Your communication skills should be strong and you should be able to build and maintain relationships with key decision makers, providing accurate information and a faultless service.
- As a target driven individual with the ambition to exceed goals, you will organised and be able to self-motivate.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our mission #BETHEFUTURE, apply today with the above application form.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive working environment, we positively encourage applications from under represented communities and minority groups.