Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours (Monday – Friday)
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum depending on experience
Are you an experienced assessor working in the training or education industry?
Do you have an understanding or experience in IT, Software Development or Digital Marketing?
Do you have knowledge and experience in providing professional and quality assessment guidance and pastoral care for a case load of learners?
Do you want to join a forward thinking, innovative organisation that is passionate about transforming the perceptions of apprenticeships?
Would you like to support young people entering one of the fast growing industries in the world?
If so, our exciting Senior Assessor vacancy could be the perfect fit for you!
Baltic Training Services were the first apprenticeship training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution.
Our vision is to champion change and to constantly look to the future. We want to transform the way people recruit, to change the way people learn and to positively shift the perception of apprenticeships.
By using technology to teach technology, we deliver flexible and dynamic learning where our audience lives most: online. But as impressive as technology is, it needs a human touch. People are more than ones and zeroes and we pride ourselves on our warm, attentive approach to apprentices and employers. Changing lives is a big responsibility, we handle it with care. There is a reason we were awarded a rating of “Distinction” from the Institute of Customer Service.
What we’ll offer you:
If you are looking for a rewarding and inspiring company, then Baltic is the one of you. As part of this role you will work with a passionate team of Assessors, all of whom thrive in the motivating and fast paced environment. We’ll also offer you:
- An uplifting culture and the tools to succeed and be the best versions of yourself
- Many social events including awards nights to celebrate team achievements, quarterly charity fundraising days and a Christmas party not to be missed!
- Aspiring progression opportunities and growth plans.
- Baltic Training offers continuous training for everyone, and promotes the progression opportunities across the business. A robust induction plan is made for our new recruits that provides them with the knowledge, tools and skills to demonstrate the Baltic Behaviours.
About the Job
- As a Senior Assessor, you will provide professional and quality assessment guidance and pastoral care for a case load of apprenticeship learners.
- You will deliver and assess programmes to support Level 3 and 4 learners to achieve advanced apprenticeships through: action planning of assessment plans, monthly feedback and portfolio building.
- Whilst ensuring quality and compliance in accordance with the awarding body and national occupational standards.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our mission #BETHEFUTURE, apply today with the above application form.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive working environment, we positively encourage applications from under represented communities and minority groups.