Department: Training and Assessment
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Home based (with travel)
Hours: 37.5 hours (Monday – Friday)
Salary: Up to £40,000 (depending on experience)
Are you a Data Analyst professional with strong analytical and mathematical skills?
Are you curious and inquisitive and want to share these amazing skills with others?
Do you have comprehensive understanding and experience in the Data Analyst field?
Do you have demonstrated experience delivering apprenticeship training with Data Analyst specialism, or are you an experienced Data Analyst professional looking to enter the world of training?
Do you want to join a forward thinking, innovative organisation that is passionate about transforming the perception of apprenticeships?
Would you like to support young people entering one of the fastest growing industries in the world?
If so, our exciting Technical Trainer (Data Analyst) vacancy could be the perfect fit for you!
Baltic Training Services were the first apprenticeship training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution.
Our vision is to champion change and to constantly look to the future. We want to transform the way people recruit, to change the way people learn and to positively shift the perception of apprenticeships.
By using technology to teach technology, we deliver flexible and dynamic learning where our audience lives most: online. But as impressive as technology is, it needs a human touch. People are more than ones and zeroes and we pride ourselves on our warm, attentive approach to apprentices and employers. Changing lives is a big responsibility, we handle it with care. There is a reason we were awarded a rating of “Distinction” from the Institute of Customer Service.
What we’ll offer you:
If you are looking for a rewarding and inspiring company, then Baltic is the one of you. As part of this role you will work with a passionate team of Trainers, all of whom thrive in the motivating and fast paced environment. We’ll also offer you:
- An uplifting culture and the tools to succeed and be the best versions of yourself
- Many social events including awards nights to celebrate team achievements, quarterly charity fundraising days and a Christmas party not to be missed!
- Aspiring progression opportunities and growth plans.
- Baltic Training offers continuous training for everyone, and promotes the progression opportunities across the business. A robust induction plan is made for our new recruits that provides them with the knowledge, tools and skills to demonstrate the Baltic Behaviours.
About the Job
- As a Technical Trainer (Data Analyst), you will deliver professional, high quality training as part of the Data Analyst Apprenticeship Level 4 programme;
- You will be responsible for teaching and training apprentices in a variety of areas including Data Analysis tools and Data Science;
- You will take the lead in supporting the development of our Data Analyst curriculum, working with our Curriculum Manager and external partners;
- You will coach and mentor learners to enable them to achieve their full potential, in line with National Apprenticeship Standards; and
- Deliver to class sizes of up to 12 delegates through our Online Live (OLL) delivery framework.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and you are ready to join our mission #BETHEFUTURE, apply today with the above application form.
As part of our commitment to creating an equal, diverse and inclusive working environment, we positively encourage applications from under represented communities and minority groups.