Baltic Training and Aspire Computers are excited to announce recruitment of an Apprentice IT Technician to join Aspire’s team of technical experts at their office in Warrington.
Offering a range of technical services to businesses and home users in the Warrington area, Aspire Computers have a reputation of providing reliable and cost effective support.
Due to their continued success they are now looking for an individual passionate about IT and customer service to join their team.
You will be working alongside existing staff and be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Provide remote support and PC support for clients; diagnosing and fixing IT issues
- Set up new, and support existing systems
- Respond quickly to telephone support requests and log/update them using a helpdesk ticketing system
- Track customer sites and check weekly back-ups have been completed
Training to be provided:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in ICT
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
- Networking Fundamentals
- Mobility and Device Fundamentals
- Cloud Fundamentals
- Coding and Logic
- Business Processes
- Level 2 Functional Skills (Literacy, Numeracy and ICT)
Skills and qualifications required:
- 5 GCSEs A-C grades, including Maths and English
- Passion for, and interest in IT
- Great organisational and communication skills
- Hardware knowledge would be beneficial
The future is bright
Upon completion of this apprenticeship programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits
- £140.00 per week
- Full time (35 Hours per week)
Location and travel
This role is next to Warrington Central Station, allowing easy access via public transport in the surrounding areas.
About Baltic Training
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need.
So that’s exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! When we receive your application, the Recruitment Consultant for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process. In the meantime if you want to get a head start on the other applicants expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!