Digital Marketing Apprentice
Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing and want to learn more?
Eurofins York and Baltic Training are excited to be recruiting for a Digital Marketing Apprentice for their office based in the University of York Campus!
Why choose an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are a great way to get the qualifications and experience needed to start your career. Combining technical training with work experience, becoming an apprentice is the first step to a recognised career path. The digital sector will only continue to grow and an apprenticeship with Baltic will enable you to join this diverse, fast-moving and exciting industry, putting you at the forefront of tomorrow’s world. If you’re ready to earn more, start your apprenticeship with Baltic Training today, apply below.
About the Employer
Eurofins York has over 25 years’ experience providing global regulatory compliance, certification, CE marking solutions and RF engineering services.
They are the trusted provider of product testing, certification, expert services, training and test instrumentation for some of the leading brands and companies in the UK, Europe and worldwide. They provide their customers with test and certification services for their electrical and electronic products as well as offering training, research and consultancy services.They are part of the wider Eurofins network of test and certification laboratories and they work with other Eurofins electrical and electronic test laboratories both in the UK and overseas to offer their customers a complete range of services.
Eurofins York are now looking for an enthusiastic individual who could bring their passion for social media and marketing to their office!
Tasks to be trained in
- Researching competitors digital marketing platforms
- Staying on top of new developments in Digital Marketing (SEO, PPC, Social Media)
- Implementing SEO and marketing campaigns
- Monitoring and evaluating search results and performance across all platforms.
- Produce reports and data for analysis by the marketing team
- Support the marketing team with any online and offline activities
Training to be provided
Digital Marketing Level 3
The modules you will complete as part of this apprenticeship are:
- Principles of Coding (Includes Exam)
- Digital Marketing Business Principles (Includes Exam)
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory – Part 1 and Part 2 (Includes Exam)
Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW):
- CIW Social Media Strategist (Includes Exam)
- Passion for social media and marketing
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Basic understanding of SEO (preferable)
We’re always looking for enthusiastic people to add to our talent pool: at Baltic, we believe people are more than a list of skills, so even if you don’t feel like you tick every box – get in touch with us! Our apprenticeships will teach you all the skills you need to succeed anyway!
Salary, Hours, Benefits
- £230 per week
- 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Monday to Friday
- Early finish each Friday
- Full time position available within the marketing team on completion
- Opportunities for further development through training and education
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Location & Travel
Eurofins York’s office is based in the University of York Campus with access to all local Bus Routes including the one to the Centre of York. This role is easily accessible for those using all public transport. Parking is available onsite for those that drive.
Baltic Training are one of the only apprenticeship training providers that offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
A residency eligibility applies to this vacancy. You must be a British or European Economic Area (EEA) citizen and have been resident in the UK or EEA country for the past 3 years. Residency rules and some exceptions can be found here https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/730997/1819_Provider_Rules_v1.0.pdf (clause P305)