Digital Marketing Apprentice
Do you have an interest in Digital Marketing? Have you ever thought about this as a career?
Baltic Training and Interpreting Solutions are delighted to be recruiting for an Digital Marketing apprentice to join their team based in Manchester!
Why choose an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are a great way to get the qualifications and experience needed to start your career. Combining technical training with work experience, becoming an apprentice is the first step to a recognised career path. The digital sector will only continue to grow and an apprenticeship with Baltic will enable you to join this diverse, fast-moving and exciting industry, putting you at the forefront of tomorrow’s world. If you’re ready to earn more, start your apprenticeship with Baltic Training today, apply below.
About the Employer
Interpreting Solutions are the provider of translators, lip readers and industry professionals who specialise in supporting clients who are deaf or hard of hearing. They have now worked with over 640 organisations and delivered around 10,000 hours of support to a range of clients across the UK! They are now seeking a Digital Marketing apprenticeship to join the team to help support even more!
Tasks to be trained in
- Analyse/Report data through the CRM and Google Analytics
- Management of social media platforms e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and company website
- Respond/Interact to queries on a regular basis
- Creation of content for social media and website
- Maintain software which monitors online activity
- Work with the sales/booking team to create marketing strategies
Training to be provided
Digital Marketing Level 3
The modules you will complete as part of this apprenticeship are:
- Principles of Coding (Includes Exam)
- Digital Marketing Business Principles (Includes Exam)
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory – Part 1 and Part 2 (Includes Exam)
Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW)
- CIW Social Media Strategist (Includes Exam)
- Passion for Digital Marketing
- Experience with social media platforms
- Creative and open to ideas
- Willing and wanting to learn
- An interest in creating social media content
We’re always looking for enthusiastic people to add to our talent pool: at Baltic, we believe people are more than a list of skills, so even if you don’t feel like you tick every box – get in touch with us! Our apprenticeships will teach you all the skills you need to succeed anyway!
Salary, Hours, Benefits
- £187 per week
- Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company laptop and mobile phone
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Location & Travel
Located within the outskirts of Manchester. There are metro links nearby, bus stops and free parking available at the office for those candidates who do drive.
Baltic Training are one of the only apprenticeship training providers that offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
A residency eligibility applies to this vacancy. You must be a British or European Economic Area (EEA) citizen and have been resident in the UK or EEA country for the past 3 years. Residency rules and some exceptions can be found here https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/730997/1819_Provider_Rules_v1.0.pdf (clause P305)