Digital Marketing Apprentice
Creative, bright, forward thinking and enthusiastic? Interested in Digital Marketing? Baltic Training and Discovery Design are looking for someone just like you to join their team!
Why choose an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are a great way to get the qualifications and experience needed to start your career. Combining technical training with work experience, becoming an apprentice is the first step to a recognised career path. The digital sector will only continue to grow and an apprenticeship with Baltic will enable you to join this diverse, fast-moving and exciting industry, putting you at the forefront of tomorrow’s world. If you’re ready to earn more, start your apprenticeship with Baltic Training today, apply below.
About the Employer
Specialising in Software based services including Web Design, Programming, eCommerce and SEO, Discovery Design provide businesses with innovative digital marketing and design solutions for achieving more online. As the leading Durham Web Development & marketing company, this role will see you working with the latest technologies and techniques to provide real-world result-driven solutions.
Tasks to be trained in
- Work to grow and manage the exisiting portfolio of PPC customers
- Create targeted adverts to drive audiences
- Communicate results, changes and enhancements with customers
- Run testing to create more effective adverts
- Undertake key word research to identify opportunities
Training to be provided
Digital Marketing Level 3
The modules you will complete as part of this apprenticeship are:
- Principles of Coding (Includes Exam)
- Digital Marketing Business Principles (Includes Exam)
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory – Part 1 and Part 2 (Includes Exam)
Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW):
- CIW Social Media Strategist (Includes Exam)
- Have a can-do and problem solving attitude
- Forward thinking, happy to bounce ideas off the team
- Willing to learn and want a career in Digital Marketing
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- A love for being creative
We’re always looking for enthusiastic people to add to our talent pool: at Baltic, we believe people are more than a list of skills, so even if you don’t feel like you tick every box – get in touch with us! Our apprenticeships will teach you all the skills you need to succeed anyway!
Salary, Hours, Benefits
- £150.00 per week
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Drinks and Snacks provided in the office
- Access to training and development
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Location & Travel
Located in Aykley Heads, a short distance from Durham City centre, there are lots of transport links in the area. Durham train station is only a short walk away.
Baltic Training are one of the only apprenticeship training providers that offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
A residency eligibility applies to this vacancy. You must be a British or European Economic Area (EEA) citizen and have been resident in the UK or EEA country for the past 3 years. Residency rules and some exceptions can be found here https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/730997/1819_Provider_Rules_v1.0.pdf (clause P305)