Digital Marketing Apprentice
Are you interested in working as a Digital Marketer for an ever-growing Software company?
Baltic Training and Total Control Pro are delighted to be recruiting for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team based in Northampton.
Why choose an apprenticeship?
Do you want to earn money, whilst gaining qualifications, business expertise, and boost your career prospects? Unlike traditional education, apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a mentor, and training from industry experts. In fact, research has shown apprentices can earn £4,000 more than those in similar job roles. If you’re ready to earn more, start your apprenticeship with Baltic Training today, apply below.
About the Employer
Total Control Pro were established in 2012 and has grown rapidly ever since. They are a Software company whose aim is to transform the manufacturing industry through the use of technology. They are now looking for a passionate individual to join their marketing team to help promote the company over a range of digital platforms.
Tasks to be trained in
- Managing social media channels
- Speaking with customers through varying methods including through social media platforms
- Managing the website and creating content for it
- Creating and running of marketing campaigns using a wide range of tools
- Analysing marketing performance, for example using Google Analytics
Training to be provided
Digital Marketing Level 3
The modules you will complete as part of this apprenticeship are:
- Principles of Coding (Includes Exam)
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory – Part 1 and Part 2 (Includes Exam)
- Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW):
- CIW Social Media Strategist (Exam Revision Course)
- CIW Social Media Strategist (Includes Exam)
- Passion for technology
- Good understanding of social media
- Creative personality
- Able to use their own initiative and be pro-active
- Any technical skills would be beneficial
We’re always looking for enthusiastic people to add to our talent pool: at Baltic, we believe people are more than a list of skills, so even if you don’t feel like you tick every box – get in touch with us! Our apprenticeships will teach you all the skills you need to succeed anyway!
Salary, Hours, Benefits
- £168.75 per Week
- Monday – Friday 9.00AM – 5.00PM
- 28 Holidays including holidays
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Location & Travel
Total Control Pro are located within a busy area of Northampton and has a variety of shops/ restaurants around the area. There are a variety of bus routes and is within a few minute walk to the closest train station. There is also parking nearby for drivers.
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage of your application. In the meantime if you want to get a head start on the other applicants expand your knowledge with the links provided!
A residency eligibility applies to this vacancy. You must be a British or European Economic Area (EEA) citizen and have been resident in the UK or EEA country for the past 3 years. Residency rules and some exceptions can be found here https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/730997/1819_Provider_Rules_v1.0.pdf (clause P305)