Digital Marketing Apprentice
Do you want to work for a company of leading experts within Education Management and boost your knowledge within Digital Marketing?
Baltic Training Services and Handsam Ltd are delighted to be recruiting for a digital marketing apprentice to join their team based in Redditch.
Why choose an apprenticeship?
Do you want to earn money, whilst gaining qualifications, business expertise, and boost your career prospects? Unlike traditional education, apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a mentor, and training from industry experts. In fact, research has shown apprentices can earn £4,000 more than those in similar job roles. If you’re ready to earn more, start your apprenticeship with Baltic Training today, apply below.
About the Employer
Handsam were established in 2008, within this time they have grown in numbers to having over 1200 clients. They work closely with helping a variety of schools to understand web compliance such as health and safety, school trips and accident records. They are now looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join their editorials department and contribute fresh ideas to the team.
Tasks to be trained in
- Assisting in reviewing and writing scripts for our e-training centre courses
- Assisting in writing scripts for promotional videos
- Attending team meetings as required
- Creating email campaigns to existing clients
- Reviewing website copy; updating and amending promotional documentation, assisting in creating new documentation
Training to be provided
Digital Marketing Level 3
The modules you will complete as part of this apprenticeship are:
- Principles of Coding (Includes Exam)
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory – Part 1 and Part 2 (Includes Exam)
Certified Internet Web Professional (CIW):
- CIW Social Media Strategist (Exam Revision Course)
- CIW Social Media Strategist (Includes Exam)
- Basic Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Knowledge of online systems such as MailChimp, Word Press would be beneficial
- Good attention to detail
- Dedication to ensuring the online content is presented neatly
- Good customer service both written and verbal
- Minimum A in English Language at GCSE
Hunger to learn. We’re always looking for enthusiastic people to add to our talent pool: at Baltic, we believe people are more than a list of skills, so even if you don’t feel like you tick every box – get in touch with us! Our apprenticeships will teach you all the skills you need to succeed anyway!
Salary, Hours, Benefits
- Monday to Friday 8.30AM – 4.30PM (37.5 Hours)
- £187.50 per week
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Ability to buy extra holiday up to 5 days per year
- Cycle to work scheme, free bike if on the scheme
- Once past 3-month probation will get access to Perkbox
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Location & Travel
The location is a 15-minute bus journey from the town centre of Redditch on a busy business park. There are a variety of amenities within walking distance such as McDonald’s, Greggs and a Londis. There are bus routes around the area and limited parking onsite.
Baltic Training are one of the only apprenticeship training providers that offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage of your application. In the meantime if you want to get a head start on the other applicants expand your knowledge with the links provided!
A residency eligibility applies to this vacancy. You must be a British or European Economic Area (EEA) citizen and have been resident in the UK or EEA country for the past 3 years. Residency rules and some exceptions can be found here https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/730997/1819_Provider_Rules_v1.0.pdf (clause P305)