At Baltic we want all of the employers and apprentices we work with to be completely satisfied with what we offer. Customer service plays the most important part of what we do here, without you we wouldn’t have a business! As the first training provider to gain the Institute of Customer Service accreditation, we understand the importance of customer care and we strive to deliver this to the highest possible standards at all times.
We want your feedback, good or bad we want to hear about you experience. Should you be unsatisfied at all with any aspect of our service at any time, we want you to tell us. Don’t worry, we won’t be upset. We simply would rather know so that we can help rectify the situation and make for a better experience going forward.
If you have thoughts or recommendations about how we could change or add to what we do, please tell us about those ideas too.
How do I make a complaint?
The first step is for us to understand your complaint. You can contact our Customer Relations department by the following methods:
- You can call us on: 01325 731 059
- You can email us: email@example.com
- You can write to us: The Customer Relations Team, Baltic House, Hilton Road, Newton Aycliffe, Co.Durham, DL5 6EN.
- You can chat to us: Head over to our live chat on our website where a member of the team is happy to talk with you and discuss your concerns.
How will my complaint be dealt with?
Our Customer Relations department is responsible for managing and investigating all complaints using the following process:
- All complaints will be acknowledged and logged within 48 hours of receipt.
- Our customer service team will investigate the complaint, speak to relevant staff members and add all findings to the complaint log.
- You will receive a response within 7 days, this response will outline our appeals procedure and should you wish to appeal you will have 10 days from when you received this response.
- If you choose to appeal, this will be escalated to the director of support services and you will receive a final response within 15 working days, this will then be added to the complaints log.
- If no appeal is logged, our Customer Relations team may be in touch to ensure you are happy with the outcome of your complaint.
At Baltic Training we ensure that we:
- Listen carefully to complaints and treat complaints as confidential where possible.
- Record, store and manage all complaints accurately and in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- Investigate the complaint fully, objectively and within the stated time frame.
- Notify you of the results of the investigation and any right of appeal.
- Inform you of any action that will be implemented in order to ensure that there is no re-occurrence.
You can download our full complaints policy and procedure by clicking here.