At Baltic we want all of the employers and apprentices we work with to be completely satisfied with what we offer. Customer service plays the most important part of what we do here, without you we wouldn’t have a business! As the first training provider to gain the Institute of Customer Service accreditation, we understand the importance of customer care and we strive to deliver this to the highest possible standards at all times.
We want your feedback, good or bad we want to hear about your experience. Should you be unsatisfied at all with any aspect of our service at any time, we want you to tell us. Don’t worry, we won’t be upset. We simply would rather know so that we can help rectify the situation and make for a better experience going forward.
If you have thoughts or recommendations about how we could change or add to what we do, please tell us about those ideas too.
How do I make a complaint?
The first step is for us to understand your complaint. In order to do this all complaints must be made in writing via the complaint investigation form. Download the form here: Complaint Investigation Form
You can contact our Customer Relations department by the following methods:
- You can call us on: 01325 731 059
- You can email us: email@example.com
- You can write to us: The Customer Relations Team, Baltic House, Hilton Road, Newton Aycliffe, Co.Durham, DL5 6EN.
- You can chat to us: Head over to our live chat on our website where a member of the team is happy to talk with you and discuss your concerns
How will my complaint be dealt with?
Our Customer Relations department is responsible for managing and investigating all complaints using the following process:
- On receipt, all complaints are recorded on the complaints log.
- The complainant will receive an acknowledgement within 48 hours.
- The Customer Relations Team will investigate the complaint by gathering information and evidence from relevant members of staff.
- The Customer Relations Team will record details of their investigation and any outcomes on the Complaints Log.
- The complainant will receive a response to their complaint from the Customer Relations Team within 7 working days of the original date of receipt. The response will include details of the appeals process. Complainants have 10 working days from the date of the outcome being communicated to them to request an appeal.
- On receipt of appeal instructions the Customer Relations Team will escalate the complaint to the Director of Support Services. The Director of Support Services will investigate and provide a final written response to the complainant within 15 working days.
- The Director of Support Service will record the outcome of the appeal on the Complaints Log.
- When no appeal request is received the Customer Relations Team will contact the customer to enquire that their complaint has been resolved to their satisfaction. The complaint can then be marked as closed on the complaints log.
At Baltic Training we ensure that we:
- Listen carefully to complaints and treat complaints as confidential, where possible
- Record, store and manage all complaints accurately and in accordance with the Data Protection Act
- Investigate the complaint fully, objectively and within the stated time frame
- Notify the complainant of the results of the investigation and any right of appeal
- Inform the complainant of any action that will be implemented in order to ensure that there is no re-occurrence
- Report to the Senior Management Team quarterly the number of complaints received, the outcomes of investigations and any actions taken or changes made.
You can download our full complaints policy and procedure by clicking here.