This higher Digital Marketing programme will enhance the online presence for a business and will provide you with a member of staff who can create new business concepts and manage ongoing marketing projects. Apprentices will be taught to explore analytics and evaluate marketing success and effectiveness, improving on marketing activity whist planning new campaigns.
This programme is at Level 4.
This apprenticeship will help you fill roles such as::
- Social Media Specialist
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Social Media Coordinator
The modules your apprentice will complete as part of this apprenticeship are:
- Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing
- Level 4 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Ethics and Legalities of Digital Marketing and Marketing Planning
- Content Marketing and Digital Metrics and Analytics
- Business Concepts and Project Management
- Marketing on Mobile and Email Marketing
- Online Display Advertising and Search Engine Marketing
- Design an Effective Web User Experience
The training is delivered using a variety of methods, including Onlive Live, workshops and self study.Apprentice’s will receive monthly contact through our virtual assessing.The assessor will carry out a full progress review every 8 weeks and a feedback action plan every 8 weeks, meaning the types of contact will alternate through the programme. Courses will run typically every 5-8 weeks, and the order of the modules can be subject to change.
For new starts on the higher programme there are an additional 2-3 workshops over the duration of the apprenticeship, which are 1 day each.
Duration: 15-18 Months | Training 6 Weeks
Training Method: Online Live and Workshops
Baltic Training do not deliver training in isolation. In addition to the experience gained through meaningful employment the apprentice will develop key business skills which will strengthen their employability within any chosen path.
There are various grants available to cover additional training costs such as the AGE Grant.