This social media and digital marketing apprenticeship involves using communication and creative writing skills to engage with people online. As a social media and digital marketing apprentice they will promote the employer’s products, services or ideas. This apprenticeship involves using digital technology and using social media in a creative way.
This programme is at Level 3.
This apprenticeship will help you fill roles such as:
- Junior Marketing Assistant
- Junior Social Media Assistant
- Junior Digital Marketer
- Junior Social Media Coordinator
The modules your apprentice will complete as part of this apprenticeship are:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Level 3 Diploma in Social Media
- Principles of Social Media and Social Networking for a Business
- Digital and Social Media Campaigns and Communicating using Digital Channels
- Principles of Key Work Research and Creating Optimising Content for the Web
- Content Management system and Website Creation
- Imaging Software
- Collaborative Technologies
The training is delivered using a variety of methods, including Onlive Live, workshops and self study.Apprentice’s will receive monthly contact through our virtual assessing.The assessor will carry out a full progress review every 8 weeks and a feedback action plan every 8 weeks, meaning the types of contact will alternate through the programme. Courses will run typically every 5-8 weeks, and the order of the modules can be subject to change.
Duration: 12-15 Months | Training 5 Weeks
Training Method: Online Live and Workshops
Baltic Training do not deliver training in isolation. In addition to the experience gained through meaningful employment the apprentice will develop key business skills which will strengthen their employability within any chosen path.
There are various grants available to cover additional training costs such as the AGE Grant.