At Baltic we are committed to changing lives, helping apprentices and employers to “Be the Future”. We believe that the greatest compliment a client can provide is to recommend our services to someone they know and care for. Subsequently, we are intentionally on the lookout for referrals because we readily recognise that it is a tribute to our work and a reflection of a happy client.
In essence, we pursue clients that are advocates of Baltic Training.
To nurture a successful relationship which experiences no reservations in becoming an advocate of Baltic, it is our aim to do the following:
- Develop long-term relationships with our clients and bring a “presence” to the relationship
- Personalise and humanise the experience of being a client of Baltic Training
- Give you our undivided attention when we have the opportunity to connect
- Respond to your needs with the utmost efficiency
- Communicate and take on board feedback and suggestions
We’re keen to support other organisations and build further partnerships within your local community, if there is anyone within your network that you feel would benefit from a discussion around digital apprenticeships, please refer them here.
You can refer someone who may benefit from recruiting an apprentice, or becoming an apprentice themselves.